Be ready to play a fundamental role in managing the regulatory affairs needed to bring drugs and various medical products to market. The Certification in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics and Medical Devices at IPM prepares students in the field of global regulatory affairs.
With its strong presence in Mumbai- Borivali, Vashi and Dombivli, IPM enables existing regulatory affairs professionals to refine and boost their knowledge of global regulatory affairs laws and practices. Our Regulatory Affairs Courses in India is designed as per FDA requirements to cater the requisite of expertise in the field of pharmaceutical regulatory affairs.
The regulatory affairs certification programme is offered keeping in mind, professionals who are not able to attend the classroom sessions. Also, people who are residing out of Mumbai & India can gain the advantage of Distance Learning Regulatory Affairs courses.
Salient features are:
- Admissions open for all 365 days
- Webinar sessions on 4-5 key topics by experienced industrial faculties
- User-friendly notes based on current guidelines.
- Time flexibility for attending assessments
- Question bank based on common interview questions
- Certification after course completion
- Course will commence after completion of the admission formalities.
- Notes & CD containing relevant guidelines & formats will be couriered in 2 weeks’ time.
- Presentations and important questions will be emailed.
- Students can listen to the webinar sessions on important RA topics Queries can be emailed.
- – For students residing in Mumbai- assessment will be conducted at IPM, Dombivli, and grade will be allotted
- – For students residing outside Maharashtra/ India, assignments will be given and additional on-line interviews will be conducted
- RA professionals act as the interface between the pharmaceutical industry & regulatory authorities. They are involved in the registration of the drug products to start marketing in the pertinent country
- PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs [API & Formulation]
- PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs [API]
- PG Diploma in Regulatory